You don’t need to be a programmer or technical wizard to create a successful app business, Appsters will show you how. Using their first hand experience launching multiple successful mobile apps, along with interviews conducted with other successful app entrepreneurs, Bobby Gill and Jordan Gurrieri give you an easy-to-understand and comprehensive look at everything you need to know to take your idea and turn it into a successful app business.
Written for a non-technical audience, Appsters breaks through the technical jargon to give you a plain-spoken, entertaining and end-to-end understanding of app entrepreneurship. From designing engaging user experiences, to choosing the right mobile platform, to effective marketing and promotion, follow along as Bobby and Jordan go step-by-step through the entire process of designing, building and releasing a mobile app for the iPhone from scratch.
With Appsters you’ll learn:
- What separates the great money making apps from the rest of the pack
- How to design beautiful apps that users will love to use and tell their friends about.
- How to use paid-downloads, ‘fermium’ functionality and advertising to monetize your app from day 1.
- How to manage the app development process from managing off-shore development teams to finding the right engineers to work on your app.
- The secrets to marketing your app. Learn how successful app entrepreneurs use press releases, web sites, and social media to help their apps go viral and get thousands of downloads within a few weeks.
When you buy this book, you get it in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats, so you can read it on your computer, iPad, Kindle or other ebook reader!